Batch Rename Crashes & Local Adjustment Cursor Bugs

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Batch Rename Crashes & Local Adjustment Cursor Bugs

Postby Gregory111 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Two issues I'm having with C1 7 on a 2010 Mac Pro 16GB Ram, 10.8.2, Open CL set to Never.

1st: Batch renaming causes application to hang leading to a force quit. Once reopened, a fraction of files are in fact renamed, while others are not. Additionally, thumbnails in browser become buggy (some don't show, some seem to be duplicated with a corrupt file indicator "?", etc). No fix that I can find. I'm having to rename outside of C1 and rebuild previews.

2nd: When using local adjustment brush on new layer. Tool cursor disappears upon use. First it is there - then after use, the actual cursor disappears leaving you with no way to navigate via mouse or tablet (as in my case). Only a restart and change of Tool Tab with restore my cursor/pointer.
Gregory111

Re: Batch Rename Crashes & Local Adjustment Cursor Bugs

Postby SamC » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

In regards to the cursor bug, I just move it to the top menu bar and click with the mouse and suddenly the cursor appears again.
SamC

Postby Gregory111 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks! That cursor work-around does indeed work albeit ridiculous! C'mon Phase, really.
Gregory111

Postby Rick142 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:27 am

I hope the Batch Rename is addressed quickly. I can live with everything else and I really want to use this version because I appreciate the improvements.
I just output hundreds of files using 5 different output recipes at once and while it took hours on my slow machine, there were no crashes and the results were great.
Rick142

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software