Wacom tablet not working

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x

Re: Wacom tablet not working

Postby anderl » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:44 am

musicus71 wrote:Hi,
I had exactly the same problem. Here a workaround that works fine for me:

- uninstall the resent Wacom driver 6.3.35-2 with the Wacom Tablet Utility.
- for me it was important to restart my Mac after.
- install the older Wacom driver 6.3.34-2 that you can find here (Older Versions):
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/pro ... t/drivers#

The combination of Capture One 12.1.1.7 and Wacom 6.3.34-2 works now fine for me. Touch and scrolling with the pen works fine again.

this tip helped me to solve my issues. now on catalina- i had to upgrade the wacom firmware- and im back having exactly the same scolling issues. i noticed if i open the wacom preferences and select pan/scroll it works exactly for one try. i can scroll only once. if i select one pic adn try to scroll again. it doesnt work anymore. it goes back to picking one pic instead.

is it just me?
anderl

Postby hendrik_p » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 am

MikeKG wrote:I am disappointed in Phaseone for not addressing this very important issue

Wacom tablet Intuos pro medium works well on my MacBook pro 2015 running Mojave, I have to switch off the computer's bluetooth though when I use the BT dongle.

Did you file a "support case" at the support page of PhaseOne?
hendrik_p

Postby anderl » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am

i think its not a c1 issue. problem is on wacoms firmware. thats why the workaround with the older firmware helped. now on catalina this older firmware doestn work anymore. thats why i m asking...oh, please dont tell me i should have waited upgrading the os.
anderl

Postby SFA » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:57 pm

anderl wrote:i think its not a c1 issue. problem is on wacoms firmware. thats why the workaround with the older firmware helped. now on catalina this older firmware doestn work anymore. thats why i m asking...oh, please dont tell me i should have waited upgrading the os.

Does Wacom offer any advice for this problem?
SFA

Postby NN246989UL » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 pm

anderl wrote:
musicus71 wrote:Hi,
I had exactly the same problem. Here a workaround that works fine for me:

- uninstall the resent Wacom driver 6.3.35-2 with the Wacom Tablet Utility.
- for me it was important to restart my Mac after.
- install the older Wacom driver 6.3.34-2 that you can find here (Older Versions):
https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/pro ... t/drivers#

The combination of Capture One 12.1.1.7 and Wacom 6.3.34-2 works now fine for me. Touch and scrolling with the pen works fine again.

this tip helped me to solve my issues. now on catalina- i had to upgrade the wacom firmware- and im back having exactly the same scolling issues. i noticed if i open the wacom preferences and select pan/scroll it works exactly for one try. i can scroll only once. if i select one pic adn try to scroll again. it doesnt work anymore. it goes back to picking one pic instead.

is it just me?

I have a similar problem. I'm using Capture One 12.1.3 with the latest Wacom driver 6.3.37-2 in combination with a Wacom Intuos M (2018) on Catalina (10.15.). When I'm selecting the function of the lower button to be pan/scroll (like proposed in the webinar) then instead of scrolling in the browser it picks a picture. The same applies in the library. It works fine in other programs like Safari or Photoshop.
On the other hand, when I set the function of the lower button to "scroll" it works fine. But in the end this is not how I'd like to work :-(
NN246989UL

Previous

Return to Capture One 12.x Software