Your subscription is about to expire.

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Windows

Your subscription is about to expire.

Postby shaibn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am

Hello,

A month before it expires, this pop-up opens every time I open Capture One. Please, make it stop.

shaibn

Re: Your subscription is about to expire.

Postby IanS » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:16 am

shaibn wrote:Hello,

A month before it expires, this pop-up opens every time I open Capture One. Please, make it stop.

They are trying to prevent charging you for a subscription that you may no longer require. I can't see what to complain about. If they automatically charged you, without warning you, that would be a different issue.

Ian
IanS

Postby shaibn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:14 pm

It's extremely annoying to get that popup, each and every time I open Capture One, for a whole month... without even the option of asking the software not to see this again ... once was fine, I don't need to see the popup every time I open the software.
shaibn

Postby SFA » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm

shaibn wrote:It's extremely annoying to get that popup, each and every time I open Capture One, for a whole month... without even the option of asking the software not to see this again ... once was fine, I don't need to see the popup every time I open the software.

You should make th suggestion that some control should be available using a Support Case in the Support system.

That is the best way to make sure that Phase have recorded your request and that it will be officially considered.

Grant
SFA

Postby shaibn » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:09 pm

I've done that back in Nov. 2018 ... but I'm not sure they're gonna take it to the next level and actually implement something if no one else has a problem with this pop-up opening every time you open Capture One for a month before the expiration date.
shaibn

Postby IanL » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Never seeing that dialog is just one of the benefits of a perpetual license. :D
IanL

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Windows