Cannot move image from session trash to capture folder

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Cannot move image from session trash to capture folder

Postby nordtech » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 pm

All of the files in my session trash have the uneditable (pencil with slash) icon displayed on the thumbnail and cannot be moved back into the Capture folder. However, I can move them into the Selects folder with no issue. I checked the permissions on the image files and respective folders so that they are read/write, but it still does not work.

I am using macOS 10.12.6 and Capture One 11.0.1. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
nordtech

Re: Cannot move image from session trash to capture folder

Postby Ian3 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:41 pm

I find I can move them to either. But I am still seeing an issue where I move things to a folder (including processing an image to the Output folder) and Capture One doesn't refresh the view straight away. I had hoped that 11.1 might cure it, but it still sometimes happens. Are you sure that the image hasn't moved? (Is it shown in Finder?)

If that isn't the issue, then I am not sure what to say. If you move them to Selects, can you then move them on to Capture?

Ian
Ian3

Postby nordtech » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Once I move the image(s) to the Selects folder, I am still unable to move them into the Capture folder in Capture One. However, from a Finder window I can move them directly into the Capture folder with no issues whatsoever. It is only within Capture One that I cannot move them.
nordtech

Postby ben_US » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:01 pm

Best option here is to create a tech support case (via the link in my profile) and send us your log files, which can be generated via Scripts > Get Logs or File Packager.
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Postby SFA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:51 pm

nordtech wrote:Once I move the image(s) to the Selects folder, I am still unable to move them into the Capture folder in Capture One. However, from a Finder window I can move them directly into the Capture folder with no issues whatsoever. It is only within Capture One that I cannot move them.

Are these just regular RAW images (or jpgs) or something else?

Are you actively tethered at the time?

Grant
SFA

Return to Capture One 11.x Software