Capture One 11.1 Resource Hub no worky

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Capture One 11.1 Resource Hub no worky

Postby Psi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:26 pm

When I select Help/Resource Hub I get the message "Resource Hub is currently not available".

I've had that since I first upgraded - the "Resource Hub" has never worked for me.

I submitted a Help Ticket and they responded saying they're aware of the issue and are working on it, but I haven't heard anything now for over a week. The only advice they offer is that I can downgrade back to 11.0.1 if I want (!). Silly as the Resource Hub was not even available in that version - I think they're just annoyed with me asking :-)

The question I have is this only happening for me? - or in certain areas (I'm in UK) or is it the same for everyone?

Has anyone heard how they're progressing with this issue?

Is the "Resource Hub" working for anyone?
Psi

Re: Capture One 11.1 Resource Hub no worky

Postby IanL » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:50 pm

It was mentioned on the webinar today. I forget if it was effecting all Windows users or some Windows users. For me (also a windows user) I see the dialog box when C1 starts but I have not tried any of the links. The rendering of the dialog box looks fine. What part doesn't work for you - I'll try clicking on some of the links when I get home.

At any rate Dave said the patch would be soon on the webinar today. I'm not sure if that is any clearer than the answer you already have or not :-)
IanL

Postby Psi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Thanks Ian. Yes, I'm on Windows 10 I forgot to mention that.

I don't see any of the dialog box at all - I just get an alert message box with the message "Resource Hub is currently not available". There are 2 buttons - "Retry" and "Cancel". Pressing "Retry" just instantly re-opens the same message box and "Cancel" obviously just closes it. I don't even get to the dialog box.

Perhaps the majority of CO users are MAC so that's why I'm not hearing many people mention it.
Odd though that you're not having the same issue.

Good to know they at least acknowledged it in the Webinar. I hope the patch is announced to everyone - perhaps as an update - when it's ready.
Psi

Postby David532 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:32 am

Same for me - I raised a support case and the end result was that there is a bug which they are working on. I am on Windows 10 and in the UK.
David532

Postby IanL » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:28 pm

Yeah I just tried it and I get no dialog and when I try to bring it up from the Help menu I get a message that the hub could not be reached and that I should check my internet connection. The connection is fine.

Windows 10 11.1
IanL

Postby prh » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 am

I'm pretty sure it did work initially with 11.1 but now i get

'Resource Hub is currently not available Check your internet connection and try again'

message even though the internet connection is fine.

Peter H
prh

Return to Capture One 11.x Software