Problem using Delete (Move to Session Trash)

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Windows

Problem using Delete (Move to Session Trash)

Postby Dinarius » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Definite problem for me with Delete.

When I hover the mouse cursor over Delete (Move to Session Trash), the explanation window pops up over Delete, making it very difficult to click Delete first time.

With all other menu items, the explanation window pops up above or below the item you want to use, thus not interfering with it.

Anyone else having this problem? I didn't have it with any previous version.

Thanks.

D.
Dinarius

Re: Problem using Delete (Move to Session Trash)

Postby NNN636442823308421079 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:40 pm

I am having the same problem although it seems to be erratic. Most of the time using the mouse to select "Delete (Move to Session Trash)" does not initially work - sometimes multiple attempts will not work and I end up using the delete key. Other times it works fine.
NNN636442823308421079

Postby Dinarius » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:06 pm

NNN636442823308421079 wrote:I am having the same problem although it seems to be erratic. Most of the time using the mouse to select "Delete (Move to Session Trash)" does not initially work - sometimes multiple attempts will not work and I end up using the delete key. Other times it works fine.

Glad it's not just me.

Yes, intermittent would describe it, or accidentally clicking on the part of the icon that does work.

But, it's the descriptive icon appearing over the Delete button that seems to be causing it, I think.

D.
Dinarius

Postby RP-TMCRV » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Stumbled here hoping to see this has been addressed; apparently not. Currently having the same issue when trying to "move to session trash" via keystroke. Default settings put Ctrl+Del / Alt+Del to permanently remove image from disk. After creating a new set of keystroke preferences the option for "move to session trash" fails with an error note stating "failed to delete".

I even tried to change my workflow and just use Ctrl+J (default) to move images to the "Selects" folder; doesn't do a thing.

Before writing I even went with a full reinstall, in case of an error with no luck there.
RP-TMCRV

Postby RoBBz » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:20 pm

as written before the "move to trash" function doesn't work while being used on a "small" image in the previews.. mouse cursor is flickering.. but when I rightclick in the main image than there is no flickering and "move to trash" works fine except when the menu appears at a position where the "move to trash" line is outside the image aka. overhead the gray program GUI, in this case the flickering cursor happens again and it's not reliable..
RoBBz

Postby LarryH » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 am

Same problem here. Wasn't like that in earlier versions. Have just started using the keyboard shortcut and hoping this gets addressed.
LarryH

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Windows