Brush Settings: Keep them on constantly

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Brush Settings: Keep them on constantly

Postby Nightjar » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi there

Is there a way to keep the brush settings constantly on? When I rightcliick they appear and then dissapear. Withe the new sidecar function I would be good to keep them always on.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers.
Nightjar

Re: Brush Settings: Keep them on constantly

Postby SFA » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:11 pm

I'm not sure what you are referring to in terms of "new sidecar function" - is that a new Mac feature?

Are you familiar with the Keyboard shortcut options to control brush size, hardness, opacity and flow?

Would they work for you or do you need more?

ETA:

I discovered what the Sidecar feature is.

I would guess that you could use it for floating tools if the interaction speed allows and if it is preferable to keeping the tools on screen of using a second full size screen.

However, currently the brush functionality is not a separate floating tool option. So it seems unlikely that you could directly use the sidecar feature as you might wish.

Whether there is some feature combination that might allow you to work around that I will leave to others to advise.
SFA

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac