Importing Images error

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Importing Images error

Postby fotogs » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:14 pm

For the past few weeks, when I import images from a camera card, I'm also getting previously imported images from other folders. I work in sessions, and each is stored in it's own folder on my external drives. Just imported images from a card and now I have the past 3 or 4 sessions of images in the new Session Capture folder also. Any help?
fotogs

Re: Importing Images error

Postby Eric Nepean » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:37 pm

In Capture One's import images menu, just below Source you will find two check marks for Include Subfolders and Exclude Duplicates.

Checking Exclude Duplicates should directly eliminate the issue of importing images that you have already imported.

However the question remains, why is the importer seeing theese previously imported images?

Perhaps use MacOS Finder to check if the previously imported images still exist exist on the card. If so, then image files are not being deleted after import.
Eric Nepean

Re: Importing Images error

Postby fotogs » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks for your response, I think I figured it out. Somehow I had the wrong folder checked and it was showing previous sessions - I think it was a Sessions Favorites folder by mistake.

Checked the Capture Folder under the Session and everything's been good since!
fotogs

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac