Dual Monitor problems persist in 12.0.3

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Dual Monitor problems persist in 12.0.3

Postby NN635680879799322049UL » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:59 pm

The problems with the dual monitor workspace reported previously still occur and I have sent a support report (below). The problem can be replicated consistently. I am curious if anyone else has noted this issue.

These are the processes affecting items in the dual monitor large viewer workspace window (not the dual monitor small browser workspace window or the default single monitor modes):

-The undo and redo arrows sometimes are grayed out
-The crop tool (accessed by clicking on the crop icon in the tool bar at the top of the viewer) sometimes does not permit the crop selection (e.g., unconstrained, 2x3, square) to be changed.
-The Fit tool is grayed out. After pressing ctrl +, the slider works, but the - and + icons are grayed out

Sometimes some of these features work, but others do not.

The same workaround works:
-Reset the workspace to the user or default single monitor view.
-Exit the database and quit Capture One
-Reopen capture one and select a database
-Select the dual monitor workspace - all of the problems features work as expected.

Thereafter:
If one reselects the dual monitor workspace, the problems (all or some) reoccur and the workaround must be redone to resolve the problems.

Therefore, when opening a database when dual monitor large viewer mode was the last workspace used, one must select Window/Viewer, not Window/Workspace/Dual Monitor Large Viewer

NOTE: Nothing has changed from my previous report at which time support staff could not duplicate it. If this relates to an issue with my system configuration, unless they tried to duplicate it on an identical system, they might not be able to replicate the problems.

My system is;
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4 (This is supported)
iMac Pro (2017), Processor 3Ghz Intel Xeon W
64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM
Startup dsk is 2 TB SSD with 3/4 available)
Graphics Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB
NN635680879799322049UL

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac