Shortcuts for levels

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Shortcuts for levels

Postby auhopu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:51 am

This is my first message in the forum, so here's a quick background. I'm switching after 12 years of Lightroom. Main reason is that, unlike movies which I don't care if I rent the service to access them, my photos are too precious; I want to own the software that accesses them.

One of the features that I love about Capture One is that nearly everything is shortcut-able. With the opportunity of setting up my new workflow I also picked up a midi controller and have started mapping controls to keystrokes. Now, the only major adjustment that makes me switch back to mouse & keyboard is selecting the input black point and input white point in levels. I believe levels are the only basic development adjustments that are not shortcut-able.

In effect this is a feature request. Is there a formal way to address these issues and see whether more people are interested?
auhopu

Re: Shortcuts for levels

Postby Ian3 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:45 am

Asking here may establish whether other users are interested. The way to request it is through a support case. Make clear in the request subject line that it is a feature request.

Ian
Ian3

Re: Shortcuts for levels

Postby auhopu » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:17 pm

False alarm, they do exist!

The keywords I was using in the shortcut search box ("input", "black", "white", "level") were not returning any relevant match, because the parameters I was looking for are listed as:

"Highlight RGB (+)"
"Highlight RGB (-)"
"Shadow RGB (+)"
"Shadow RGB (-)"

As a matter of fact ALL level parameters, input/output, black/midtone/white, RGB/R/G/B are shortcut-able!
auhopu

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac