Fujifilm not working for X-T10 and older?

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Fujifilm not working for X-T10 and older?

Postby Likovsky » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Trying out the Fujifilm version but will probably ugrade to the normal version of 12 pro.

Noticing that film sims are not showing up in Base Characteristics. Saw in a vid that the older cameras are not supported for this.

I've been processing images from my X-t10 for years and it's fine but was curious to see the film sims although sometimes they are a bit too much out of camera and was hoping to be able to dial them down in C1.

If I buy the normal version will I be able to see Fujifilm sims or do I have to buy the specific Fuji version- and will that support Canon and other systems? (loaded question I know.)
Likovsky

Re: Fujifilm not working for X-T10 and older?

Postby Emile » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Fujifilm film simulations are currently only supported on these cameras: GFX 50 S/R, X-T3, X-T2, X-H1, X-Pro2, X-T20, X-E3 and X100F. Doesn't matter if you're using the Fujifilm Express / Pro or the normal Pro version. No idea if that will change in the future.

The Fujifilm versions, like the Sony versions, will not handle other camera systems. For that you need the normal Pro version, which includes all these cameras and includes the Fujifilm sims: https://www.phaseone.com/supported-cameras

Hope that helps!
Fujifilm, Mac, Capture One user since v3.0
Emile

Postby Likovsky » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Thanks! Bummer for those who own the older versions. The X-T10 is still a great camera!
Likovsky

Postby SFA » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:25 pm

Likovsky wrote:Thanks! Bummer for those who own the older versions. The X-T10 is still a great camera!

Previous posts on other threads suggest that some of the older cameras may not have the capability to make use of any profiles that might be created but in other cases if might be worth asking Fuji what their plans are.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac