Drag and Drop to Batch Queue Not Working

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO For Sony / Fujifilm, Capture One DB and Capture One Express For Sony / For Fujifilm 12.x for Mac

Drag and Drop to Batch Queue Not Working

Postby NNN636153790183569999 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 pm

When I select all the clips to be exported and drag over the Batch Queue tab I see the number of shots indicated so I am dragging all the photos I want, but when I release the mouse the photos do not load in the Queue -- the multi-shots icon bounces back. I can export using the Export Variants pulldown menu, but that appears to not honor the Process recipe I have selected. macOS 10.14.6, Capture One Pro for Sony 12.0.2
NNN636153790183569999

Re: Drag and Drop to Batch Queue Not Working

Postby SFA » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:28 am

Export Variants has options for setting its own "recipe" values.

If you wish to use the recipe(s) you have been working with proofing or for regular output requirements then use the Process option rather than Export.

There is a keyboard shortcut for sending a single file (or a selection if "Edit All Selected Variants" is made active) to the Process Queue.

I'm not aware of a drag and drop option for sending to the batch process queue.

A cannot find mention of it in the Help system and it certainly does not seem to work on my Windows system.

Have made use of is before? If so it may be a Mac OS specific function.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Re: Drag and Drop to Batch Queue Not Working

Postby Ian3 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:58 am

If you want to add multiple items to the processing batch queue, all you have to do is select them all, then hit Cmd-D, or File>Process, or click the gearwheel icon in the toolbar. (Make sure you have the process recipe(s) you want selected and that the edit all selected variants option is toggled on (or it will only do one of them). Like Grant, I don't know of any method that involves dragging them to the queue.

Ian
Ian3

Return to Capture One 12.x Software for Mac