Export without Adjustments

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Export without Adjustments

Postby Ingo » Thu May 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Is it somehow possible to export JPEGs without look.
For example i would like to export just with keystone setting and white balance but without all other settings for example without local adjustments.
I just found a way to export without crop.
Ingo

Re: Export without Adjustments

Postby tenmangu81 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:13 pm

I think the best way is to create a variant.
tenmangu81

Re: Export without Adjustments

Postby ben_US » Thu May 31, 2018 6:41 pm

You would have to create new variants for the images you're going to process. Assuming the images all have the same keystone and WB, you would:
    Select the images, then Image > New Variant. This will create a new, unadjusted "virtual copy" of each image.
    Select one of the existing adjusted images, and open the Adjustments Clipboard tool
    In the dropdown menu at the top right, choose Select None to uncheck everything
    Check White Balance and Keystone
    Click Copy, then select all the new variants you'd previously created
    Click Apply

If they have differing keystone and WB, you're better off going the other way:
    Select the images, then Image > Clone Variant. This will create a new, "virtual copy" of each image with the adjustments.
    Go into each tool that you want to clear the adjustments from and select the reset arrow at the top right of each
    This will reset each image
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 11.x Software