Navigating between Session folders issue....

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Navigating between Session folders issue....

Postby RedRobin » Thu May 31, 2018 12:54 pm

I Import all my RAW images into subject-titled Session Library folders and hence the Local Adjustments tab under which I do my editing before Export. I am on the latest Capture One 11 version on an iMac running OS 10.12.6.

The issue is a default behaviour whenever I move from a Session's user-titled folder's 'Capture' subfolder (with various Local Adjustments palettes) to the user-titled folder hierarchy in order to view a different folder and then on to its Local Adjustments 'Capture' subfolder.

To simplify my explanation, I move from any Session's Adjustments sub-folder to the Library Sessions folders hierarchy.... Select a different Session folder.... Then select its 'Capture' sub-folder to do Local Adjustments.

What happens is that by default my side column Browser view of images always changes from my preferred Date sequence to an alphabetical listed view which is also Reversed!

I have not been able to find a Preference setting to maintain the non-reversed date sequence which I always want and it consumes additional time when I have to reset to being Date listed.

Consequently, navigating between my folders and then editing its contents becomes extremely tedious indeed.

Can anyone help me solve this issue please?
Robin Procter - Amateur Wildlife Photographer - https://www.flickr.com/photos/114775606@N07/
CaptureOne 12 on Mac OS 10.13.6
RedRobin

Re: Navigating between Session folders issue....

Postby ben_US » Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm

The Sort preference is a session preference, so this could be a corrupt session database. Try running File > Verify Catalog or Session on that particular session.
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 11.x Software