Image info display in C1

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Image info display in C1

Postby Adam172 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi,
I searched my book, manual and online, but cannot find how to display image info. Mind you, I"m not talking about complete EXIF. I want to see just short image info, like camera, lens, shutter, F stop....
I"m new, but learning.
Thank you!
Adam172

Re: Image info display in C1

Postby Ian3 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:10 pm

On the tool bar there is an info tool tab (the icon for it is an i in a circle). There you can see probably more information than you want. If you want to see limited information you will get most of what you want if you make sure that Show Viewer Labels is selected in the View menu. Then ISO, shutter speed, aperture and focal length are shown just below the image in the viewer.

Ian
Ian3

Re: Image info display in C1

Postby SFA » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:52 pm

Adam172 wrote:Hi,
I searched my book, manual and online, but cannot find how to display image info. Mind you, I"m not talking about complete EXIF. I want to see just short image info, like camera, lens, shutter, F stop....
I"m new, but learning.
Thank you!

You could minimise the sections of the metadata tool you have no regular interest in seeing.
SFA

Return to Capture One 11.x Software