Mouse support seems limited

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Mouse support seems limited

Postby Nolose » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:17 pm

I have Logitech MX Master S2 mouse which has a few buttons and two mouse wheels (the regular one and a thunb wheel). I find the possibilities to customize mouse functionality in C1 to be rather limited. For example I'd like to pan by holding the middle mouse button down, but it can't be achieved. I'd like to change the size of the cursor by rotating the thumb wheel - can't be done. Some things can be done by editing the settings in Logitech software - like I can use one of the mouse buttons to flip between seeing the grid of all images and just the one I'm editing, but it would be nicer to be able to configure that directly in C1.
Nolose

Re: Mouse support seems limited

Postby Bobtographer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:57 pm

not the place to be asking for changes to the software - this is about users helping other users with troubles ;)
AMD R1700 OC 3.8GHz | AMD R9 Fury 4GB | 32GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz DDR 4 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2 NVMe
LG 27UD88 | LG 27 ColorPrime | C1 12.1 | Win10 64Pro 17763
Bobtographer

Re: Mouse support seems limited

Postby gusferlizi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Nolose wrote:I have Logitech MX Master S2 mouse which has a few buttons and two mouse wheels (the regular one and a thunb wheel). I find the possibilities to customize mouse functionality in C1 to be rather limited. For example I'd like to pan by holding the middle mouse button down, but it can't be achieved. I'd like to change the size of the cursor by rotating the thumb wheel - can't be done. Some things can be done by editing the settings in Logitech software - like I can use one of the mouse buttons to flip between seeing the grid of all images and just the one I'm editing, but it would be nicer to be able to configure that directly in C1.

Not to shatter your dreams but there are simpler things that have been widely asked for years and not implemented yet.

Edit: oh, you already know about the WB picker case...
Praise Kek.
gusferlizi

Return to Capture One 11.x Software