Suggestion: Large, Visual Previews of Sessions

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Suggestion: Large, Visual Previews of Sessions

Postby JustBobF » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:01 pm

I like working in Sessions in Capture One. Trouble is, it is fairly difficult to quickly find a Session I may be looking for.

I add the best of my images to my Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobfaulkner/albums

I will often go there to find the event I would like to open in Capture One.

So, I was thinking, instead of (or in addition to) just having a small text list of the last 10 Sessions opened in Capture One, why not have a screen that will show all of our Sessions in Capture One, just as Albums are displayed on Flickr? Show the Session name and a representative image in a large size.

It would make finding images much easier.
JustBobF

Re: Suggestion: Large, Visual Previews of Sessions

Postby Wesley » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:17 pm

JustBobF wrote:I like working in Sessions in Capture One. Trouble is, it is fairly difficult to quickly find a Session I may be looking for.

I add the best of my images to my Flickr account: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobfaulkner/albums

I will often go there to find the event I would like to open in Capture One.

So, I was thinking, instead of (or in addition to) just having a small text list of the last 10 Sessions opened in Capture One, why not have a screen that will show all of our Sessions in Capture One, just as Albums are displayed on Flickr? Show the Session name and a representative image in a large size.

It would make finding images much easier.

Mac System Preferences -> General -> Recent items (change to higher number) -> Thank me :lol:

You will still have to search on your own for archived sessions but up to last 50 is far better than 10.
Wesley

Return to Capture One 11.x Software