Tried and disappointed

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Tried and disappointed

Postby isjn » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 am

Received emails pushing me to upgrade for a nice 119 EUR (!). Tried it - first, it updated the catalogues in a way that they now cannot be opened in CO 10. I started importing images from a SD card: did not manage to do this simple task, the process was not done, different windows showing. Did it in CO 10 - no problem.
isjn

Re: Tried and disappointed

Postby Christian Gruner » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:35 am

NNN636355269067138371 wrote:Received emails pushing me to upgrade for a nice 119 EUR (!). Tried it - first, it updated the catalogues in a way that they now cannot be opened in CO 10. I started importing images from a SD card: did not manage to do this simple task, the process was not done, different windows showing. Did it in CO 10 - no problem.

If you read the warning, that is displayed first time CO 11 is launched trying to open a CO 10 session or catalog, this would have been no surprise. But a back-up has been created inside the catalog, so you can have your 10 Catalog back, no problem.

With regards to the import-problem, please be more specific.
Christian Gruner
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 11.x Software