Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 11.x for Mac

Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Postby Charles O. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:12 pm

If I apply a local WB on a layer and I repeatedly toggle it on/off (to preview the effect), after some point it will revert back to the background layer values. I also think it is related to switching to a different layer with a different wb setting applied to it, even in a different image.

In a particular case, I was trying to replicate the issue, so I set a local WB to an extreme tint value (bottom left picture) and then I switched to another image by clicking it on the image browser (top right picture) and when I selected a layer with an applied local WB it automatically set it to the funky test WB I had set on the layer of the previous picture.

Here is a screenshot:

Anyone else experiencing this? I am still waiting for an official answer from Phase One (I submitted a ticket yesterday). In the meanting, since my layers get all kind of "destroyed" by simply navigating from one image to the other, I have to say that Capture one v11 is quite simply unusable for me in its current form.
Charles O.

Re: Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Postby Charles O. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 pm

I got an answer to my ticket and it was acknowledged by Phase One as an official bug. They have no ETA on a fix. :?
Charles O.

Return to Capture One 11.x Software