Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony)012. x and 11.x

Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Postby Charles O. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:12 pm

If I apply a local WB on a layer and I repeatedly toggle it on/off (to preview the effect), after some point it will revert back to the background layer values. I also think it is related to switching to a different layer with a different wb setting applied to it, even in a different image.

In a particular case, I was trying to replicate the issue, so I set a local WB to an extreme tint value (bottom left picture) and then I switched to another image by clicking it on the image browser (top right picture) and when I selected a layer with an applied local WB it automatically set it to the funky test WB I had set on the layer of the previous picture.

Here is a screenshot:

Anyone else experiencing this? I am still waiting for an official answer from Phase One (I submitted a ticket yesterday). In the meanting, since my layers get all kind of "destroyed" by simply navigating from one image to the other, I have to say that Capture one v11 is quite simply unusable for me in its current form.
Charles O.

Re: Local WB on layers gets reset when toggling on/off

Postby Charles O. » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 pm

I got an answer to my ticket and it was acknowledged by Phase One as an official bug. They have no ETA on a fix. :?
Charles O.

Return to Capture One 12.x and 11.x Software