Feature request

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony)012. x and 11.x

Feature request

Postby Bob W. » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:49 am

I recently purchased a Canon G5XII. Its Raw files are in a CR3 format. Capture One does not recognize these files, although it does recognize compressed files from the CR2 files in my EOS R even though they are listed as CR3. Can you add this camera to the next upgrade.
Bob W.

Re: Feature request

Postby Ian3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:03 am

Don't ask us - we are all your fellow users of the software. (This is a user-to-user forum.)

You can request features using the Support case system. Make clear that your support case is a feature request. The usual advice is that the more users ask for support of a camera or lens, the more likely it is that Capture One will provide it.

Ian

Edited to add: but I see that you have made this request in the Capture One 12.x and 11.x subform. If you are on an older version of Capture One it is not likely that support will be added for newer cameras.
Ian3

Postby Bob W. » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Thanks for the tip. I have made the support request. I do not think I have made this request before as I just purchased the G5ii. I am using Capture One 20 and it works fine with CR2 Files from my Canon R even the Compressed CR2 files that are labeled CR3. It does not recognize raw files from the G5II that are also CR3.
Bob W.

Postby Ian3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Bob W. wrote: I do not think I have made this request before as I just purchased the G5ii.

Yes, but this post is in the forum for version 11 and 12.

Ian
Ian3

Return to Capture One 12.x and 11.x Software