Script for Guides

Discussion regarding all scripting related questions
Please DO NOT post to this thread anything that is not directly related to scripting of Capture One.

Script for Guides

Postby NN637139989812664205UL » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:11 pm

Hi there guys!

Im sad that my Capture One 12 can't save guides in new session (im e-commerce photographer).
I tried saving presets, workflow etc. but nothing its really troublesome.
So I got an idea of doing script for CaptureOne to create 6 guides with exact position.
The problem is... I don't know into scripting that much. I understand the commands but don't know how to start.
I opened Scripting Dictionary and followed "guides" command but don't know how to start the script.
Please can you provide me what should I learn/know before attempting this? Or if this is not hard could someone just give a helping hand, as guides is something that I really enjoy to have in my studio.

this is how I wish it would look like

Thank you!
NN637139989812664205UL

Re: Script for Guides

Postby Jim_DK » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Guides properties are Enterprise version only - so you will need this version to utilize this functionality.

For more information on Enterprise, see our product pages here: https://www.captureone.com/en/products/enterprise

Enterprise customers are entitled to scripting support, so we can help you with some examples if you need it - just make a support case with your account.
Jim_DK
Crew
Crew

Return to Scripting