V9 subscription finished??

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 9.x

V9 subscription finished??

Postby Donnie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:41 pm

So had the auto renew turned off, today i fire up the computer and it's exprired and it says to go to the webshop to continue using capture one for a new subscription? however this means being forced to upgrade to v11, i was happy with V9 frankly so is there no way to carry on with V9??
Donnie

Re: V9 subscription finished??

Postby Ian3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:09 am

I don’t use the subscription method myself, but I wonder why you can’t pay the subscription and carry on using v9. Or try v11? It has several new features compared with v9.

You could contact support and ask whether you can carry on using v9 if you renew your subscription.

Ian
Ian3

Postby Donnie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:25 am

Aye, Im waiting on a reply from customer support.

To be honest to subscribe to V11 is over 120 + vat a year extra and I dont see the benefits (for me) in the newer version.
Donnie

Postby Donnie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:47 pm

So, it seems I CANNOT subscribe anymore to V9 I HAVE to go to V11 :-/ whether i like it or not!

And yet, if I had left it set to auto renew they would have continued to let me use v9 at my old price!

I think that I'll go to adobe cc as their photography plan at 12 euro will be latest photoshop AND Lightroom AND 20GB of cloud storage!
Donnie

Postby ben_US » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:49 pm

While a subscription license is active, you can use it to activate the newest version of Capture One, regardless of the current version when you'd purchased it.
Please make a support case for Technical Support with Capture One software:
http://support.phaseone.com and click on Contact Support, then select Technical Support.
ben_US
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 9.x Software