Copy Filename to "Title" Metadata Field

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 8.x.

Copy Filename to "Title" Metadata Field

Postby rstr » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:52 pm

In order to show the filename in images uploaded to my Squarespace galleries, I need to copy each image's filename to the ITPC Title metadata field (under IPTC - Status in Capture and listed as Image Title in Photoshop). I've got an extension in Lightroom that allows for this functionality, but I can't seem to find a similar function in Capture One. I have several thousand images, so I'd need to do it in a automatic way.

To summarize, is there a way to batch copy the filename of each image in to the "Title" metadata field for each image?
Phase One Certified Professional

"I had this expectation that my career would be one in which I didn't crash an airplane." - Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger
rstr

Re: Copy Filename to "Title" Metadata Field

Postby APL » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:36 pm

This would be very useful to me too, not for squarespace but simply for robust media management.
APL

Re: Copy Filename to "Title" Metadata Field

Postby NN635261809663419495UL » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Has anyone figured this out yet? I'm trying to do the same thing to upload images with filenames to my squarespace website.
NN635261809663419495UL

Return to Capture One 8.x Software