Export: Error output Processing file (Solved, mostly)

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One PRO(For Sony), Capture One DB and Capture One Express(For Sony) 8.x.

Export: Error output Processing file (Solved, mostly)

Postby NN635559292411780354UL » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:25 am

I've had trouble trying to export variants (as JPGs). I would get an "Error output processing file xxxxx.*censored word*" for every file. I could export originals (raw files), and I could export JPGs with a trial version of Capture one V10.

After 5 days of back-and-forth messages with support, there was no answer. A hint from another message on this forum led me to my Antivirus (BitDefender) Ransomware protection. It has a "trusted application" list, to which I have added three Capture One exectuables: captureone.exe, captureprocess.exe, and imgcoreprocess.exe.

This is still not perfect. I can now export JPGs, but after some seemingly random number of exports (50 to 110), I get a different error message on all subsequent exports. However, I can then close Capture One, restart it, and export another 50 to 110 JPGs. Seems likely related to BitDefender, but not sure how to fix it.
NN635559292411780354UL

Return to Capture One 8.x Software