Lightroom catalog import problem.

General discussion regarding photography practices and Capture One workflow as well as integration with third party applications.
Please DO NOT post to this thread regarding OS specific concerns or questions.
Forum rules
For the sake of being thorough, please remember to note if you are using Mac or Windows.
Hopefully this will keep any confusion to a minimum.

Lightroom catalog import problem.

Postby NNN636761716345186519 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:43 pm

I'll trying to import a Lightroom catalog, and keep geting a weird problem. All photos is imported, but getting a blue tone over them and no edits is coming with the import. All ratings and color code comes without problems. If a I do "reset" on the photos everything looks normal, but without any edits of course :D

Any suggestions?
NNN636761716345186519

Re: Lightroom catalog import problem.

Postby GEvans58 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Yup.. I've noticed that a few times as well. To correct it, do NOT reset and lose all your other adjustments, instead just go to the White Balance edit area and you'll see that it's all wonky (didn't import correctly from Lightroom). Just change the White Balance drop down setting from "Custom" to "Shot" and the photo will regain the settings that the camera was set to when the photo was taken... NOTE: "Shot" Might not be what the setting was in Lightroom for that photo, but at least it's close, and you can always tweak it from there if need be... Hope that helps at least with the "blue photos"!
GEvans58

Return to Workflow and Common Photography Exploration