Content of Announcements and FAQs board

General discussion regarding photography practices and Capture One workflow as well as integration with third party applications.
Please DO NOT post to this thread regarding OS specific concerns or questions.
Forum rules
For the sake of being thorough, please remember to note if you are using Mac or Windows.
Hopefully this will keep any confusion to a minimum.

Content of Announcements and FAQs board

Postby Ian3 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to suggest this, but the Announcements and FAQs forum is read only so I can't suggest it directly there.

The Announcements and FAQs forum has not been updated for two and a half years. I keep thinking that there are a few things that could usefully be put in there as they keep coming up. I have thought of the following and maybe others will suggest one or two more.

- Could we have a permanent post providing links for users to follow when they want to submit a support case, request a new feature, etc? Also explanations of what you need to say if you are requesting a feature or support of a new camera or lens. We keep having to explain these things to users here!

- Could we also have an explanation of a few things about how the forum works - like how to post a screen shot if you need to, how to change your user name for the forum, etc (again, things that people are often puzzled by).

Anyone else have suggestions?

Ian
Ian3

Re: Content of Announcements and FAQs board

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Good ideas Ian, have no attributions yet, maybe later. Change user name is covered by the way in the FAQ.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Workflow and Common Photography Exploration