Base characteristics, linear curve

General discussion regarding photography practices and Capture One workflow as well as integration with third party applications.
Please DO NOT post to this thread regarding OS specific concerns or questions.
Forum rules
For the sake of being thorough, please remember to note if you are using Mac or Windows.
Hopefully this will keep any confusion to a minimum.

Base characteristics, linear curve

Postby NN636984403799124557UL » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:17 am

Lighting - How To Create Moods

Have you experienced slipping and landing hard on your butt inside the bathroom? Did you ever isn't it time cut while shaving your beard? Have you gone out ofthe house with uneven make-up with your face? Possibly you lost the penchant for soaking inside tub because of the glare of the lighting coming on the ceiling?Your current products answered yes to these questions a person definitely need in order to do something regarding your bathroom mild.
Get infor here: https://losi.com.vn/
Pendants vary is as well as complexity but on probably the most part very simple. Pendants are another options for indoor lighting for your own home. A pendantis frequently only one light which hangs down from the ceiling. Most pendants are long and thin dimensions. Some indoor pendants much more elaborateand also resemble small chandeliers however, most are minimal in design often only comprised within a rod which hangs down and a mild casing. Manychandeliers get more pieces whether or not they are top quality general body shape. Pendants generally provide targeted spot lighting. Pendants are usefuldue that a spot can be seen in any room from bath rooms and foyers to bed rooms and kitchens.
Use slipcovers. If anyone could have old sofas and couches that the getting bored with, think about simply the purchase of a slipcover to cover them who has.

Slipcoverscome to all of designs and colors, so you are certain find one that suits the decor with your home. Ensure you to wash the slipcover regularly.
My page: https://losi.com.vn/danh-muc/den-led-op-tran-cao-cap
The LED lamp panel solution has an output ability of producing online video media to the floor. Hence you may offer your dancers probably the most up-to-dateand hottest songs videos with the information appears to become like like an illusion on his or her floor. One more nothing like employing the ground asthe manner to exhibit videos. The ceiling panels can also offer music to be able to can hear the songs coming up through the ground. There are few things likethis which you've got at 24 / 7 seen.
Alone and have no one to enjoy which often can shower now with? You can always listen to many people remodeling tunes advertising like. Just bring your smartphone, laptop and other device you actually may obtain that is equipped to playing audio recording. Just be apt to keep it a long way away from the water sourcesso on protect you electrocution and damaging gadget.
Click here: https://www.reddit.com/user/losivn
When an individual might be seeking a superior way to redesign your disco or club accumulates take into account a LED ceiling -panel. Tug the furniture away, changethe ceiling and style a new dance place. When buyers see something such as this their fast intuition is to obtain up and dance. A person be full of clientsalmost all of the serious amounts of it will be remarkable. Will be a fantastic option to redesigning right now there is nothing like what lighting can do for a club.
Last edited by NN636984403799124557UL on Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NN636984403799124557UL

Re: Base characteristics, linear curve

Postby SFA » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:33 am

Try this.

https://blog.captureone.com/customized- ... nd-tricks/

Skip the first section and scroll down to just above the section titled "Set the Base" as a starting point for your specific question. From there on it should offer something that gives you a starting point that suits your personal requirements.

I set Linear, do the white balance thing as a starter position, reduce contrast and increase saturation (usually but it depends on the image and I might well review the decision later), look at the HDR settings and then, usually, apply Auto Levels with Levels set to use the separate channels method rather than RGB.

I also tend to apply some Clarity but that is partly because I use older lower resolution cameras and it gives me better idea about how much detail might ultimately be viable as I work through the edit.

YMMV.

Just experiment with the ideas to see what suits you and your subject matter best.

For heavily processed final images with certain types of 'styles' applied going into these methods may not offer very much in the end result.

HTH.

Grant
SFA

Return to Workflow and Common Photography Exploration