copy all adjustmens from primary variant

General discussion regarding photography practices and Capture One workflow as well as integration with third party applications.
Please DO NOT post to this thread regarding OS specific concerns or questions.
Forum rules
For the sake of being thorough, please remember to note if you are using Mac or Windows.
Hopefully this will keep any confusion to a minimum.

copy all adjustmens from primary variant

Postby NNN636880751297214106 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:17 pm

Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out how can i copy all adjustments from an image. The problem i have is that the Copy Adjustments (ctrl+shift+c) feature in the Adjustments tab seems to not copy ALL of the adjustments i've made. For example I adjusted the brighness, crop and rotation of an image but when i try to copy/paste the adjustments with Copy Adjustments it only transfers the brightness. I think it has something to do with Adjusment Clipboard but i can't find a way to edit the clipboard so every time i open a session and i try to copy all adjustments it actually copies all the adjustments.

I don't remember having this problem in older version of Capture One. I am using Capture One 12 Pro for Windows.

Thanks for any feedback.
NNN636880751297214106

Re: copy all adjustmens from primary variant

Postby David532 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:28 pm

It works for me if I use the big copy and apply arrows on the far left of the toolbar. This is with V12.0.2 on Windows 10.
David532

Postby SFA » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:43 am

NNN636880751297214106 wrote:Hi all,

I've been trying to figure out how can i copy all adjustments from an image. The problem i have is that the Copy Adjustments (ctrl+shift+c) feature in the Adjustments tab seems to not copy ALL of the adjustments i've made. For example I adjusted the brighness, crop and rotation of an image but when i try to copy/paste the adjustments with Copy Adjustments it only transfers the brightness. I think it has something to do with Adjusment Clipboard but i can't find a way to edit the clipboard so every time i open a session and i try to copy all adjustments it actually copies all the adjustments.

I don't remember having this problem in older version of Capture One. I am using Capture One 12 Pro for Windows.

Thanks for any feedback.

See if this helps. The last section in particular. Some revised features in V12 for the Clip Board - also mentioned in another thread in the past day or so.

https://help.phaseone.com/en/CO12/Optim ... oard#item4

Grant
SFA

Postby NNN636880751297214106 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 am

SFA wrote:
NNN636880751297214106 wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for any feedback.

See if this helps. The last section in particular. Some revised features in V12 for the Clip Board - also mentioned in another thread in the past day or so.

https://help.phaseone.com/en/CO12/Optim ... oard#item4

Grant

Thank you so much Grant, this worked for me :)
NNN636880751297214106

Return to Workflow and Common Photography Exploration