"F-key" equivalent in C1

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

"F-key" equivalent in C1

Postby kutnahora » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:45 am

Quick question: is there a C1 equivalent to the PhotoShop F-key, where you can hit a key to toggle between different screen modes and easily view the image against a clean neutral grey background?
Thanks in advance.

Edited to add: I tried to search for the answer, but wasn't turning up anything relevant.
kutnahora

Re: "F-key" equivalent in C1

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:46 am

kutnahora wrote:Quick question: is there a C1 equivalent to the PhotoShop F-key, where you can hit a key to toggle between different screen modes and easily view the image against a clean neutral grey background?

No, there is not a function similar to that. You can set the background color in Preferences. You optionally can increase the margins with the proof margin feature.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby kutnahora » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank you for your reply, Paul. If others also express interest, maybe this is something that you could consider adding in the future. I have the background in C1 set to a neutral grey, but I would find it very useful to be able to flick to viewing the image on a clean "full-screen" background as you can do in PS.
kutnahora

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 pm

kutnahora wrote:Thank you for your reply, Paul. If others also express interest, maybe this is something that you could consider adding in the future. I have the background in C1 set to a neutral grey, but I would find it very useful to be able to flick to viewing the image on a clean "full-screen" background as you can do in PS.

Please note that when you go full screen and enable the proof margin, you get a pretty good environment compared to PS.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software