"F-key" equivalent in C1

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 7.x

"F-key" equivalent in C1

Postby kutnahora » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:45 am

Quick question: is there a C1 equivalent to the PhotoShop F-key, where you can hit a key to toggle between different screen modes and easily view the image against a clean neutral grey background?
Thanks in advance.

Edited to add: I tried to search for the answer, but wasn't turning up anything relevant.
kutnahora

Re: "F-key" equivalent in C1

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:46 am

kutnahora wrote:Quick question: is there a C1 equivalent to the PhotoShop F-key, where you can hit a key to toggle between different screen modes and easily view the image against a clean neutral grey background?

No, there is not a function similar to that. You can set the background color in Preferences. You optionally can increase the margins with the proof margin feature.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby kutnahora » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank you for your reply, Paul. If others also express interest, maybe this is something that you could consider adding in the future. I have the background in C1 set to a neutral grey, but I would find it very useful to be able to flick to viewing the image on a clean "full-screen" background as you can do in PS.
kutnahora

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:09 pm

kutnahora wrote:Thank you for your reply, Paul. If others also express interest, maybe this is something that you could consider adding in the future. I have the background in C1 set to a neutral grey, but I would find it very useful to be able to flick to viewing the image on a clean "full-screen" background as you can do in PS.

Please note that when you go full screen and enable the proof margin, you get a pretty good environment compared to PS.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 7.x Software