tiff locked

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 7.x

tiff locked

Postby NN634849759271316254UL » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi every one!

I ve got an issu yesterday downloading Capture one V8. I didn t know that this version is Maverick needed, and i ve got an old Mac non accepting Mavericks.
As am i a black cats (french humor) i delete the V7.
When i re install a new version of the V7 i ve got some change that make me down.

I precise i use a DB version shooting with p1 back.

I make my development of my Iq raw in C1 export in Tiff files, retouch it in PS, save as tiff and re-use in Capture one to make the export with the little change corresponding on the export i do (tiff, jpg, Srgb, Cmy.....)

Since the new version i cannot make adjustement in my tiff or jpg from the my back.

I m a kiind of furious, because i re§organise in the goal to make a better workflow (using t§he grain tool) and i was really disappointed by the issu and right now my last worflow is unable because my tiff are locked!!!!

Anyone have a solution for me

Thanks
NN634849759271316254UL

Re: tiff locked

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Capture One DB does not support TIFF, JPEG or PNG editing. Capture One Pro does.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 7.x Software