Batch queue priority

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Batch queue priority

Postby polpo » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Is there still no other way to change the order inside of the batch queue - besides drag'n'drop?
I sometimes got some thousand QuickProofs already in the queue, and need to have some additional images to be exported first. I use some tape to keep the left mouse button pressed while moving those images to the top of the queue, as this might take a couple of minutes...
Moving too many images inside of the queue crashes C1.
So - doing it the opposite way (moving the upper thousands below the very few at the end of the batch) leads to crash.

Anyone knows a better way?
Thanks
p

In this case I'm working on a
Mac Pro 4,1 Quad 2,66
SSD 250 GB for system
16GB RAM

C1 7.1.6

session on an external Lacie Quadra 4TB connected via FW800
polpo

Re: Batch queue priority

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:28 pm

I suppoost you clear your batch history periodically? And repair permissions might help too.
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Re: Batch queue priority

Postby Edward51 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:29 am

I would really like a solution to this too.
often on a shoot - while processing a bunch of files, could be hundreds, could be thousands - the art director will come over and say he needs this this and this emailed to someone else. but I already have a large batch going so I can either stop and delete the queue or process in photoshop but my settings will be off.
Edward51

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software