Mix colorsettings not possible

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 7.x

Mix colorsettings not possible

Postby tdorsch » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:11 pm

I have created Presets in "Coloreditor", some in "advanced", some in "Skin". If I choose one in advanced, the Skintone disapperas and otherwise. How can I mixed it, that I get the Preset of advanced AND skintone? And How I can mixed some special color from two Presets of Advanced for example?
tdorsch

Re: Mix colorsettings not possible

Postby Drew » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:45 pm

The entire tool is seen under one umbrella.
That being the case, any adjustments or presets effects all three subsets (Basic/Advanced/Skin Tone).
Your preset with Skin Tone only, means the Basic and Advanced are ZERO and vice versa.
Kind Regards,
Drew
Phase One
Drew
Crew
Crew

Postby tdorsch » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:06 pm

And is there a possibilty, to copy certain colors (picked up) in advanced as one Preset, perhaps from one picture to another? Or export the Color? I can´t see the colorvalues, to rebuild the PickUp.
tdorsch

Postby Roger11 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:25 pm

One of the benefits of being forced to use LR instead of Capture to process my 810 files is I've "discovered" that I can make complete color temp changes using the LR masking tool as opposed to the very limited, albeit precise, local adjustment and color tools in Capture.
Roger11

Postby tdorsch » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:09 pm

I didn´t mean, that I will change some parts in the image, I will opzmize some colors, for example the Sky, Trees or skin. And I have in picture 1 the best tuning of the sky, in picture 2 the skin, and I will create a new preset with both tuning. It´s great mistake, that ONE Correction overwrites the values in all THREE chapters "basis", "advanced" and "skin". To correct the whitebalancing it make sense, but not un the coloreditor.
tdorsch

Return to Capture One 7.x Software