Monitor Calibration Fails

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 7.x

Monitor Calibration Fails

Postby Bunsen » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 am

I have been using an i!Display Pro to calibrated the monitor on my Imac.
This has worked without any problems however the 4 weekly calibration is now due. I have run the program and it runs OK but I cannot save the generated profile, I just get an error message saying the profile cannot be saved.

All I have changed on the computer since the last calibration is the addition of Capture One Pro 7 software.

Is there anything in C1 that might stop the calibration software from saving the new profile? :?:

I can still load the "old" profile so the monitor is OK for now but I do need to update the calibration ASAP.

Thanks
Bunsen

Re: Monitor Calibration Fails

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:13 am

It is most probably not CO7. You did not mention the software you use for calibration, perhaps from Xrite (i1Publish).

Anyway, the most likely cause is that the software attempts to save the profile in de system folder, in contrast to the user folder. If that is the case, use the user folder instead.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 7.x Software