Unable to create a new User Collection

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Unable to create a new User Collection

Postby Ario » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 am

In my referenced catalog I have a Group which contains a number of User Collections.
Suddenly whenever I try to add a new collection to that group or to make any modification to it (cancel, move etc) CO7 crashes. Apparently the problem is occurring only inside that group, when working on collections old or new outside the group I do not see any issue.
I have already done a catalog verification, I am running the CO 7.2.3 on Mavericks 10.9.5.
I have already sent two messages to the Support Team and I am still waiting for an answer.
Any idea?
Ario

Re: Unable to create a new User Collection

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Ario wrote:...
I have already sent two messages to the Support Team and I am still waiting for an answer.

Do you mean crash reports or do you have opened a support case? Crash reports are not answered (but surely carefully studied).
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Re: Unable to create a new User Collection

Postby Ario » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:47 am

Paul_Steunebrink wrote:
Ario wrote:...

Do you mean crash reports or do you have opened a support case? Crash reports are not answered (but surely carefully studied).

I have opened a support case, and I have also supplied additional information as requested, hopefully they will find a solution.
Ario

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software