default workspace

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

default workspace

Postby lilo shinet » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello,
is it possible to open Capture one pro with a personnalised workspace, and not the default one?
thanks for answer , and sorry if that question has been yet discussed, I did'nt find it on the forum..
Lilo
lilo shinet

Re: default workspace

Postby Ron AKA » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am

lilo shinet wrote:Hello,
is it possible to open Capture one pro with a personnalised workspace, and not the default one?
thanks for answer , and sorry if that question has been yet discussed, I did'nt find it on the forum..
Lilo

I presume you know how to save a Workspace, and what you want to do is have C1P7 open with that workspace instead of the Default. If so, have you tried setting up that Workspace, save it, and then just close the application with the X in the top right. I don't have any personalized workspaces set up, but I switched mine to the supplied Black&White Workspace, and when I open it after closing, it is in the Black&White space. I would assume it does the same with one you set up? Or, perhaps not?
Ron AKA

Postby lilo shinet » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 am

thanks for reply, but no, it doesn't work. My own workspace is with two screens, I close CO 7.2.3 and when I re-open , it works with the default workspace on one screen. But it is not catastrophic...
lilo shinet

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Hmm, I see the same here with CO7.2.3 on Win8.1. The program reverts to the default workspace after restart, when I had selected another workspace.

I suggest you open a support case and report the issue. This is obviously a bug.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Nick612 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Indeed very annoying! I want my previous version back! (Windows 7) :oops:
Nick612

Postby Drew » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Nick612 wrote:Indeed very annoying! I want my previous version back! (Windows 7) :oops:

You're always welcome to install any version you wish from the archive.
This issue is under investigation, please create a support case so we can offer you a solution.
Kind Regards,
Drew
Phase One
Drew
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software