exporting .nef files to photoshop CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

exporting .nef files to photoshop CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Postby rave81 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 am

Several occasion I tried exporting .nef files from my D800E & D4 to photoshop cs6 as a tiff files. when the progress bar reaches 50% co7 pro crashes....

This problems and other bloody bugs in co7 pro slows my post processing workflow. I am a professional photographer who needs to edit images for my clients. I have deadline to meet, dealing with this technical issues and writing support cases eats my time.

PhaseOne why did you bother releasing this problematic software??

It might be your software render colors better than other raw software, however using it is pain staking...
Last edited by Jim_DK on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for profanity
rave81

Re: exporting .nef files to photoshop CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Steven48 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:44 pm

rave81 wrote:Several occasion I tried exporting .nef files from my D800E & D4 to photoshop cs6 as a tiff files. when the progress bar reaches 50% co7 pro fucking crashes....

This problems and other bloody bugs in co7 pro slows my post processing workflow. I am a professional photographer who needs to edit images for my clients. I have deadline to meet, dealing with this technical issues and writing support cases eats my time.

It might be your software render colors better than other raw software, however using it is pain staking...

Have you submitted any support cases? Phaseone can't help with your crashing problems if you don't help them by supplying them the information they need about your specific circumstances. Hardware configuration, OS, files, preference settings....
Steven48

Re: exporting .nef files to photoshop CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

Postby rave81 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Steven48 wrote:
rave81 wrote:Several occasion I tried exporting .nef files from my D800E & D4 to photoshop cs6 as a tiff files. when the progress bar reaches 50% co7 pro fucking crashes....

Have you submitted any support cases? Phaseone can't help with your crashing problems if you don't help them by supplying them the information they need about your specific circumstances. Hardware configuration, OS, files, preference settings....

Yes i have sent them several times, as I mentioned above.... I am running the latest mountain lion os.
rave81

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software