Applying Styles to multiple images.

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Applying Styles to multiple images.

Postby Steven48 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 pm

I just noticed that after applying a style to a image, copying adjustments to clipboard, selecting multiple images and then pasting the style to the multiple images that none of the images (except the most selected one) list the style as being applied. The effects are being applied to the images but it doesn't show those effects as a style. Don't know if this is as designed or a bug. One would think that if a style is copied and pasted to a group of images that at a later date you could look at a glance at the styles tool and see what style(s) have been applied. I'm not sure whether this as always been this way or just with version 7. Is anybody else seeing this behavior?
Steven48

Re: Applying Styles to multiple images.

Postby Steve173 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that. It does look like a bug, and a nasty one at that! Please make a support case to Phase One!
Steve173

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Or perhaps it is a user error. ;-)

Tip: In the Adjustments tool tab, Adjustments Clipboard tool, there is a checkbox named "Include style layers". Try this again while are make sure you have this box set when you apply the adjustments which includes styles.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby Steven48 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Paul_E wrote:Or perhaps it is a user error. ;-)

Tip: In the Adjustments tool tab, Adjustments Clipboard tool, there is a checkbox named "Include style layers". Try this again while are make sure you have this box set when you apply the adjustments which includes styles.

Can't try it right now, not in front of my main computer. When I I noticed the issue I wasn't using the Adjustments Clipboard. I was simply clicking the copy adjustments arrow and then the apply adjustments arrow. When I get back to my main computer I will try this 'work around'.
Steven48

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software