Why can't I use my process recipes for Export?

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Why can't I use my process recipes for Export?

Postby NN115330UL » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Seems like I should be able to use the same set of configurations/recipes that I made for the old process tabs for the Export function. If I go with catalogs and have to use Export it should work the same as with Process for Sessions.
NN115330UL

Re: Why can't I use my process recipes for Export?

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

If you want the flexibility of (multiple) recipes, follow the Process route which has been there already in previous versions.

The additional Export > Variants route is an extra option in case you find it easier. Think of it as a kind of shortcut.

The main reason for the Export feature in my opinion, besides mimicking LR, is the Export > Originals feature. This is currently the only option to get an image file plus adjustments out of a catalog.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Postby NN115330UL » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes, well I would except for some reason process isn't working on my machine for me no matter what I do. I think you already responded to my earlier post about not being able to process? Still not working for me.
NN115330UL

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software