CO7 trial. loss of all images

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

CO7 trial. loss of all images

Postby Jay Pegg » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:37 am

It's got to be something I've done. How can I lose all images? The Trash is empty and so are all the other library "containers." I have the files backed up on my other software so not a big deal. However, I need to know the cause before feeling comfortable about putting "work" assignments on CO7. I really like the raw converter and various adjustments. Having difficulty getting my head around the catalogue system - I'm just so familiar with Aperture 3. Cheers, Peter
Jay Pegg

Re: CO7 trial. loss of all images

Postby Jim_DK » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Depending if you chose "current location" (reference links to the files) or "inside catalog" (files are copied into the catalog) then they are either in the catalog or where ever you referenced them from.

So they are either still there (unless you deleted them) or they are in the catalog...

I think a support case would be good in this case: support.phaseone.com - with some screen grabs and workflow information and we will try to figure it out.
Jim_DK
Crew
Crew

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software