Minor but annoying bug

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Minor but annoying bug

Postby Gareth » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

If you close C1 (or if it crashes :wink:), next time you open the app the last image you were working on is open in the image viewer but its not actively selected in the browser so you have to scroll down, find then select the image before further adjustments can be made.
Last edited by Gareth on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gareth

Re: Minor but annoying bug

Postby Gareth » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Also - select by colour/star rating in the edit menu has gone...... why as I used this feature every day!

I know you now have the advanced search and creation of smart albums but I want to quickly look at images I've tagged with different stars/colours on the fly rather than having to create smart albums.
Gareth

Postby Dave241 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Gareth wrote:If you close C1 (or if it crashes :wink:), next time you open the app the last image you were working on is open in the image viewer but its not actively selected in the browser so you have to scroll down, find then select the image before further adjustments can be made.

This happens to me as well, another annoying bug?
Dave241

Postby Digital Transitions, Doug » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:41 pm

In "Edit Keyboard Shortcuts" you can designate a keystroke for the filter system that replaced "Edit > Select By Rating/color".

You can combine any rating and color filter entirely from the keyboard, so showing all 4 and 5 star images with a green or yellow tag is only four keystrokes away.

I find this a much better system especially since if you have the screen real estate available you can float the filter window in which case you'll see the result of your keystrokes as you toggle on and off of various color/rating combos.
Digital Transitions, Doug
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software