Feature request for C17

Discussions, questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One PRO, Capture One DB and Capture One Express 8x and 7.x

Feature request for C17

Postby DuckFeeney » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I've asked this a million times and it hasn't been addressed so far...let's see if it'll happen sometime during version 7.

Dear Phase,

You've added quick keys for almost every toolbar item besides the add/ remove color readouts tool. It slows down my workflow when I have to stop and pull up a drop down menu item every time I'd like to see a readout and then again again every time I'd like to get rid of them.

Also, it would amazing if you could add a shortcut to toggle the color readouts on and off.

Thanks.
-Duck
DuckFeeney

Re: Feature request for C17

Postby Drew » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Duck,
Not even 12 hours after release :cry:

We have this request on our list, as well as a few others that didn't have time to make Capture One 7. If you would, create a support case with the feature request so I can log it accordingly and forward it to the developers.
Drew
Crew
Crew

Re: Feature request for C17

Postby DuckFeeney » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Sorry Drew. I made a feature request last December and it has never been addressed. I was hoping that it would be on this release. A year is a long time to wait for something that seems like it would be pretty simple to update.

-duck
DuckFeeney

Return to Capture One 8.x and 7.x Software