IQ3 100 back arrival time

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Phase One IQ4, IQ3, IQ2 and IQ1 series digital camera backs.

IQ3 100 back arrival time

Postby Albatross » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello everyone,
I truly want to know when will my IQ3 100 back be ready for me.
I live in North America, in Canada. I have order the 100mp back for an upgrade from Jan 7th 2016, and the summer is coming but there is still no news about its arrival time. I have checked with the retailer but did not get any respond from then on.
Anyone have any idea how long will it take to get it? Is there anything happened in the production that delays the delivery? Please Please let me know if there are any relative information.

Thank you all.
Albatross

Re: IQ3 100 back arrival time

Postby Bill9 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:38 am

I don't know who your retailer is (I use B3K in Toronto) but I ordered my IQ3 100 in late December and got it on Feb 20th. I was the first in line after those who bought a full kit. (I was trading in my IQ380). I do think you should call your dealer again.
Bill9

Re: IQ3 100 back arrival time

Postby Albatross » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Thank you Bill for your information, we are under the same situation(upgrade from IQ380 from b3k), just I ordered later at Jan 7th, and I think it still might not be my turn yet. I have got message from the dealer this morning that the earthquake from Japan earlier this month did have impact on the production of 100mp, so I have to wait for another 3 months(finger crossed furiously)... I have no idea why there was nothing happened in March though. I guess I will find something else to do in the mean time. Thank you again Bill.
Albatross

Return to Phase One IQ4, IQ3, IQ2 and IQ1 series camera backs