h25 and digiflex II

Question regarding:
Phase One H25, H20, H101, H10, H5, LightPhase, PowerPhase FX / FX +, PowerPhase, PhotoPhase and StudioKit.
Leaf Aptus-II, Aptus S, Aptus, Valeo, C-Most, Cantare, Volare and DCB.

h25 and digiflex II

Postby NN8928512 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:25 pm

i am a new comer to the phaseone world. i use a digiflex II on h25. control on the computer is fine. but cannot take picture on the camera when i press the shutter release button. is there something i missed?? who could help? many thanks![/b]
NN8928512

Postby Regs » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:22 pm

Hi,
What position is the camera set at? What is the firmware of your H25? Also what actually happens when you press the shutter, are there any error messages, do the lights on the back flash or stay steady?

Thanks
Regs
Crew
Crew

Postby NN8928512 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:12 am

position 1 on camera. firmware - ROM 1.0.1d3, Firmware 1.1.2/1.0.1. sync cable connected. i use C1 DB. i press the Capture button on C1, work well on the first few shot. later, it will capture continously.....until i quit the software or switch off the camera.
when i press the shutte release button - green light flash, camera stand still, earror message 'Failed to capture image. A timeout error occurred. Please check that the sync cable is properly connected.......' :-(
i got another question is, when i set Camera power mode on preferences menu. there is two options 'ultra low power' and 'normal'. what is the different between these two option. what will happen if i chose the wrong one.
i cannot find a setup guide or user guide in the box. there is only a getting started. anyway to download?
Many thanks!
NN8928512

Postby Regs » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:54 pm

Hi,
Try this, shoot once from the computer, then quickly reset the camera and shoot again, either form the computer or the camera. You need to do this very quicky or you'll get an error message from the software. This is called two shot mode. But I think that that is the mode you need to try.
Regs
Crew
Crew

Return to Phase One and Leaf Legacy one-shot and scan camera back