Need help?

Question regarding:
Phase One H25, H20, H101, H10, H5, LightPhase, PowerPhase FX / FX +, PowerPhase, PhotoPhase and StudioKit.
Leaf Aptus-II, Aptus S, Aptus, Valeo, C-Most, Cantare, Volare and DCB.

Need help?

Postby NNN636834838431491734 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:13 am

Hi all,
I would like to ask you for an advice about a quote of a Leaf Valeo 22Wi digital back. The digital back comes from an 645AFD and it's not provided with battery, cables, charger, neither box, optionals etc.
I've got to try it combined with a RZ67Proll and it's fully functional. Considering that it's old and used and it only works through Firewire with an obsolete software, does it still have a real market value?
Of course it has a really high image quality despite the years and it will be more than enough for me.
Unfortunately, the importer doesn't want to give me a quote, so I ask you for help .
Many thanks in advance to all for your support!!
NNN636834838431491734

Re: Need help?

Postby steven_jacobs_englund » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:06 pm

I paid $408 USD shipped, from a US seller and I am also US located. About 3 months ago. If you can pay that price or less, you've got a good deal.

The image quality is amazing and tethered my back works very well. I've been trying to DIY my own digital magazine for a couple months now, but no such luck yet.

Let me know how it goes for you!
steven_jacobs_englund

Return to Phase One and Leaf Legacy one-shot and scan camera back