Offer Licience?

Discussions about Expression Media

Offer Licience?

Postby NNN634385138215142312 » Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Just wondering that because Media Pro is very broken (at least on most PC's) if Phase One will still sell EM. I'm beginning to wonder about this company and it's lack of support by not replying to that question by my Form Msg or phone msg.

Marv.
Last edited by NNN634385138215142312 on Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NNN634385138215142312

Re: Offer Licence?

Postby Dave Heap » Fri May 20, 2011 10:04 pm

I would have to agree with you that they should put EM2 back on the market (on an unsupported basis) at least until MP1 is stabilised.
Dave Heap

Re: Offer Licience?

Postby Ulf » Mon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

it's lack of support by not replying to that question by my Form Msg or phone msg.

I have just verified that you have once in April contacted support (case 88076) and did receive with in guaranteed response time.
Phone support is exclusive for Phase One and Leaf hardware owners.
Kind Regards
Ulf Liljegren
Phase One
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Postby NNN634385138215142312 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Ulf,

I should have clarified... I emailed Sales 5/13/11 5:26PM, and called and left msg with Sales May 17th when I got no response. I have not gotten any response from either of those msg to sales.

Even you failed to address the real question: "if Phase One will still sell EM licenses because of all the problems"... which has nothing to do with my original question... as I needed 3 licenses for the State and one for me in my regular buisness.

You just lost a minimum of 3 sales at the State agency that I worked for as I had to have a Library Catalog system in place and give training on how to use before I left May 27th. You also lost face with my superiors (one a former Microsoft Mgt person) when you released a broken PC update and failed to address what you were doing to address fixes on the form, and when sales failed to respond to my employer getting 3 legal licenses. You also cost me and the agency a weeks work. I rest my case.

EM is a great product... you really should put it back on the market until you have a replacement product that works on all PC's and Macs.

Above all... you should pay more attention to your users. Many have vented their frustration of your new release.
As I said on another form... my reputation was on the line at the State Agency... and could you help... you didn't. Fortunately... I came up with another solution... harder to learn... but better in the long run for the Agency.

I do owe you a big thanks. Because of all the problem's you created and that I was able to persevere in spite of them... the Agency awarded me a special Achievement Award. They like the way I handled the situation so much, that they want me back on call.

Kind Regards
Marv.
Photographer/Disaster Worker.
NNN634385138215142312

Postby Ulf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi

That is really a shame...
I am not sure where you called or e-mailed but I know the following

If you ever need to contact the Tech support dept you are more then welcome to do so here
http://www.phaseone.com/en/SupportMain.aspx

I can guarantee that you will have a response with in 24h (Mon-Fri)

If you even need to contact sales then you can do so here:
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Find-PhaseOn ... ct-us.aspx
Kind Regards
Ulf Liljegren
Phase One
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Return to Expression Media