Mamiya and Leaf repair

Question regarding:
Phase One H25, H20, H101, H10, H5, LightPhase, PowerPhase FX / FX +, PowerPhase, PhotoPhase and StudioKit.
Leaf Aptus-II, Aptus S, Aptus, Valeo, C-Most, Cantare, Volare and DCB.

Mamiya and Leaf repair

Postby Bruce Rohr » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Hello,

I own a Mamiya DF and a Mamiya RZPro IID with three Leaf Aptus II backs. I love the camera's and backs, and heard that Mac group no longer services those camera's and backs. I have no problem right now and I know Phase One/Mamiya dealers
are now handling those items. Does anyone have experience with the new service on this equipment? Is the turnaround time long or short? Do they ship them out to Mamiya in Japan or Leaf backs to Israel? Any information on the topic would be appreciated.

Bruce
Bruce Rohr

Re: Mamiya and Leaf repair

Postby Ulf » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi

Your electronic 645 body is repaired by Phase One in New York and we are quick.

All other cameras are repaired by Precision Camera in Chicago:
http://www.precisioncameraworks.com/

Camera backs are repaired either in U.S, Denmark or Israel depending on what the issue is and what makes most sense turn around time.
Ulf
Crew
Crew

Re: Mamiya and Leaf repair

Postby Bruce Rohr » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Ulf,

Many thanks, that information is good to know. I'm glad you have the service aspect covered. Most of us who work in the business greatly appreciate good repair service. It's important to have good equipment, and equally, in my opinion, important to have good repair service when it is needed.
Bruce Rohr

Return to Phase One and Leaf Legacy one-shot and scan camera back