H-fit Leaf adaptor plate for RZ67

Question regarding:
Phase One H25, H20, H101, H10, H5, LightPhase, PowerPhase FX / FX +, PowerPhase, PhotoPhase and StudioKit.
Leaf Aptus-II, Aptus S, Aptus, Valeo, C-Most, Cantare, Volare and DCB.

H-fit Leaf adaptor plate for RZ67

Postby Andy P » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi all,
I discovered some information today that I would be interested in clarifying from those of you that might know.

I have an Aptus 75S Hasselblad H fit and I use this connected via a Leaf adaptor plate and relevant cables to an RZ67 Pro 2-it works great!

Now I have always thought that this adaptor plate could also be used with H-fitting Phase One backs, but
apparently not- Is this right .....that there is no adaptor for H fit backs other than Leaf to an RZ67?? And more importantly that the leaf adaptor only works with Leaf backs?

Anyone have first hand experience of this ?

Cheers in advance
Andy
Andy P

Re: H-fit Leaf adaptor plate for RZ67

Postby yaya » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:12 am

Hi Andy, the Leaf adapter works with P and P+ backs. With P40+ and P65+ you can set the back to Zero latency and they'll work like your Aptus (they will get warmer though). With older models you need a wake-up cable.

The IQ1 and IQ2 do not physically fit on the Leaf adapter so you are out of luck there.

I am not aware of any other H adapter currently offered.

Hope this helps

Yair
yaya
Crew
Crew

Re: H-fit Leaf adaptor plate for RZ67

Postby Andy P » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Thanks so much for that info Yair it has helped a great deal indeed!

All those backs mentioned can also be used on an H4X/ H5x which is annoyingly not a camera I can currently use with my Aptus 75S.

Thanks again
Andy
Andy P

Return to Phase One and Leaf Legacy one-shot and scan camera back