Live View for p65+

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

Live View for p65+

Postby pino » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Sorry if this is not correct section.
My question is: from which version of CaptureOne is there live-view function for P65+ back?
Now I have version 8 on my MacPro and I use it in studio, but I have a couple of old laptops, and I would like to use one of them ONLY for focusing via live-view on my P65+ when I work out of studio.
Knowing the Capture version that I need, so I know if I can use (or no) one of my old laptops and relative system.
thank you
pino

Re: Live View for p65+

Postby Paul_Steunebrink » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:31 pm

From the top of my head, live view for was introduced with CO6 and that version should work with your P65+. However, I am not sure how old your systems are, but most likely they will work with CO7 as well, in particular when you update them to the latest OS they can carry. If that is the case, I would prefer CO7 over CO6.
Best regards,
Paul E. Steunebrink, Image Alchemist (website All about Capture One), Capture One trainer
Paul_Steunebrink
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Re: Live View for p65+

Postby pino » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Thank you Paul. I have verified, and I have a Macbook with minimum configuration for using CO7. So I can take your advice.
ciao
pino

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software