Capture Pilot comments and want list?

Questions, comments and suggestions regarding Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x for Mac and Windows

Capture Pilot comments and want list?

Postby jonpaul » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello all: Would Anyone like to start a thread or even a dedicated forum to this useful tool? It shpuld have its own forum as it really applies to ALL versions of C1 and both MAC and PC platforms.

I have a few comments and bugs that P1 might like to consider in future updates:

1, CP should always default to the active session's folders, rather than to incorrect folders.

2, CP users who have NOT paid the (for the ability to use remote release) and who just had installed the free app, should NOT have to endure the large and obnoxious notice that nags you to pay for it. Its hard to remove and it obscures a large part of the screen. You should have to see it ONLY once and if you decline, not again and again.

3, After all the cost of the back, C1, etc. the least P1 could do for P1 back owners is to allow the FREE use of CP remote release.

4, How to speed up CP views of the thumbnails, it seems very slow (at least on iPhone 4 and iPad 3)?

Kind Regards,

Jon
Jon Paul
Curator
Crypto-Museum
jonpaul

Re: Capture Pilot comments and want list?

Postby jonpaul » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello all: Running a Windows 7 PC, with no other issues.

I Crash C1 ver 6.4.3 if any other program is running (eg Photoshop) and you start the Capture One server.

If NO other pgms run, its usually (but not always)

I submitted crash reports and have several support case responses since Dec. 2, but P1 tech has not solved this yet.

I am asking if anyone else using C1 Windows version has had C1 crash when the Capture Pilot Server is started, or am I the only one.

Kind Regards,

Jon
Jon Paul
Curator
Crypto-Museum
jonpaul

Return to Capture One 6.x, 5.x and 4.x Software